sex tips for men
Sex is not all about doing it in the bed.
The three attributes that can help you in building an effective relationship with women include – your caring nature, communication skills and your confident attitude. ‘Lusty talk’ during sex can help to stimulate women even more. Tease her and make her feel desirable and you are sure to give her orgasm even if your performance is below par.
1. If you sweat during sex don’t worry – sweating men ooze testosterone and it is a biological turn on for women.
2. During sex keep the room warm rather than cold. So maybe turn off the air-conditioner if necessary or turn it on low. Heat causes dilatation of blood vessels and more swelling of the penis and vagina and flushing of the skin. Heat makes you ‘flush during sex.’
3. If you want your girl to become pregnant make sure you give her a big orgasm. The chances of pregnancy increase because contraction of pelvic muscles during orgasm help the sperms move up the vaginal canal and fertilize the eggs.
4. If your girl has a headache and you have no pills available give her a big orgasm and this can relieve her headache. Sex is known to cure headaches due to release of morphine like pain killer substances in the brain called endorphins.
5. Big orgasm also requires you to indulge in some foreplay. Gently touching, stroking, sucking and licking your partners nipples, thighs, vagina and clitoris are sometimes enough to start the orgasm. Keep the big act for the end.
6. Stimulate her clitoris with your fingers by gently fondling with the area. Remember the sensory nerve fibers have the highest concentration around the clitoris followed by labia, and the outer third of the vagina.
7. Find her G-Spot – G-spot stimulation can give a woman a big orgasm. It is usually located in the front section of the vaginal wall between her vaginal opening and the cervix. Use finger to stroke the front portion of the vagina and during intercourse the best way to stimulate her G-spot is insertion of the penis from the back. If the G-spot and clitoris are stimulated simultaneously the woman is likely to have ‘one hell of a orgasm’ that she is unlikely to forget.
8. Early morning sex is also a great option if you are tired in the night. You can get extra help from the surge of Testosterone in the morning. Blood levels of testosterone are highest just before dawn and are 40% higher than in the evening.
9. Keep your ‘butt’ in shape – Buttocks of a man are the most admired part of a man’s body by women.
10. Age is not a factor for sex as much as it is for women. Studies show that even if you are over 70 years the chances of your being potent is over 73%. Actor Anthony Quinn fathered a baby at the age of 81 years.
sex tips for men