10 signs you are a sex addict and you need serious HELP!
Most people are of the assumption that they naturally just have a high libido, or they enjoy #sex often, when in fact, sex has become more of an addiction.
Having a love for sex is one thing, but having it negatively impact your life is another. It is important to understand the difference between loving something and being obsessed with it.
Most people are of the assumption that they naturally just have a high libido, or they enjoy sex often, when in fact, sex has become more of an addiction.
Here are 10 signs your love of sex has become an addiction.
1. You have no control over your sexual wants and needs and indulge in risky and impulsive behaviour like having sex with multiple strangers.
2. Compulsively engaging in internet or virtual sex.
3. You have had unprotected sex with different sexual partners despite knowing about the risks.
4. You’re unable to concentrate on work and your sex life has constantly been interfering with your family life as well.
5. Feeling restless, anxious, irritated and even angry when you don’t get frequent sex
6. You’ve been living a double life where you have managed to keep your extremely active sex life a secret from not only your family members but also all your friends.
7. You spend an inordinate amount of time and money on looking for ways to find more sexual partners.
8. You spend a lot of time watching porn and masturbating.
9. Desperately wanting to cut down on the amount of time you spend pursuing meaningless sex, whether it is online or in real life, but being unable to do so.
10. You’ve become a pathological liar to cover up your whereabouts and the double life you’ve been leading.